? ??????????????Leopard? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??207 Grabs Today. 2370 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Red Reign? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??167 Grabs Today. 1451 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????By The Sea? ????? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 19, 2010

Assignment # 16: The Journey

“Chirp, chirp chirp chirp”, you might think that this is the sound of a beautiful bird, but it’s my alarm awakening me to this beautiful cabin. I take a glance around my room a see the sun peaking threw the window, just staring at me. I suddenly started smelling pancakes. MMM it smelt so delicious. So I got out of bed to fallow this smell, but I ran into my dumbbells, and fell face first. I set a goal for myself as I usually do every morning, but this time it was to find where the smell of pancakes are coming from. I looked around the room again and my cabin looked really clean. My cabin had windows going all around it. It sometimes felt that you were outside, but you would really be inside. The cabin was made out of glass.

The sun was starting to shine brighter and brighter. So to follow my goal of finding wear that smell of pancakes is coming from, I took a walk outside. Now the sun was just attacking me with all of its force. I noticed a big field in front of me. There were so many beautiful flowers. There as many as millions of flowers that if you went in between them, you would probably get lost. For some reason the flowers were every single color that you can imagine. Hiding behind all these flowers that went for miles was a waterfall. The waterfall was rushing down in a hurry, it felt as if it was in a race against itself to get to the flowers as fast as possible, but couldn’t quiet reach it.

Even though all that was there the smell of the pancakes was still drawing me towards it. So I kept on walking in a dirt path in between the flowers as some of them reach out and touch me. I was getting closer and closer to the waterfall. As I was walking I noticed a herd of tigers drinking from the stream. This waterfall was falling from a hill that looked like a very big mountain, but for some reason the smell was coming from the top of the waterfall. So I started climbing the mountain and every step I toke the water just kept on splashing me. The water wasn’t about to stop me from my pancakes, so fought threw it and kept on climbing.

I finally got to the top and saw a table full of pancakes just waiting for me. I started to walk towards it. Suddenly, I fell again, but this time it wasn’t because of the dumbbells, but because of a little rabbit running right beneath me. The rabbit was okay so I kept on walking. The dream was about to come true, but something caught my attention. I looked down from the mountain and the flowers and stream look much better than it looked when it was down there.

These pancakes looked god made. It had some kind of magic. It looked very big with strawberries on top. It had the smell that can probably travel around the planet and back. I took a big bite, and it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I felt like I was full of energy. There was nothing that can stop me from eating the rest of it. Well that was the best thing that has ever happened to me. The world felt like it was just still, but the raging water was still rushing down. I wonder why the water wanted the flowers or was it the flowers pulling the water to them self. I guess every living things has its needs whether it’s the flowers wanting water or the tiger wanting water or just me wanting the great pancake made by imaginary person or god if you believe in him.

0 comments: