"The end has come at last, I wonder what awaits me in the new world."
Many people have told me that life is great, but what happens after you die is greater. I ask, so why are we brought to what we know as planet earth when there is not such a reason? Are we being tested to the best of our abilities? What happens if we don’t pass that test are there severe consequences. We might be here because of the scientific theories, but why are we the only species with the knowledge to communicate and use everything to our advantage. What if there is another life after this and we didn’t take the time to understand it.
There is a limit to everything. I ask if there is a limit to knowledge. Yes, the human species is one of the greatest, but do we have the right to make it a nightmare for everything else. There was an oil leak in the ocean which will potentially cause many sea creatures to die, but are all of the people really worrying about it. The humanity ending will be the greatest day for all living things on earth. There will be nobody to cause harm to nature or mother earth.
Time is a variable that never stops, so will when people notice all the damage they are causing, and find their inner wisdom. Everybody will die someday, I hope the last day on earth isn’t the time where your inner wisdom kicks in and you notice all the damage that you or somebody around you has caused. That last breath that you take should be a powerful one letting the world know that you were different and you didn’t follow other people’s footsteps.
So why wait and let another generation go by without change. My quote “The end has come at last, I wonder what awaits me in the new world." If we can’t change ourselves now, then what do we expect from the life after death if there is one?
If this world keeps on causing damage, then people will wait for the world to end and be happy about it because they ended the decades of terror. I want to explore death as an adventure and will always have faith of the afterlife. I don’t want to be just a subject under the dirt; I want to go to another beautiful place full of happiness, and kindness. I wonder if the theory of heaven being a place in the high skies, on the clouds is true. I wonder if whatever you imagine it just appears in front of you. If there is a god, why is he letting us turn earth and its beauty to a living hell? Somebody needs to step up and there might be a day where all humans go to heaven.
There is a limit to everything. I ask if there is a limit to knowledge. Yes, the human species is one of the greatest, but do we have the right to make it a nightmare for everything else. There was an oil leak in the ocean which will potentially cause many sea creatures to die, but are all of the people really worrying about it. The humanity ending will be the greatest day for all living things on earth. There will be nobody to cause harm to nature or mother earth.
Time is a variable that never stops, so will when people notice all the damage they are causing, and find their inner wisdom. Everybody will die someday, I hope the last day on earth isn’t the time where your inner wisdom kicks in and you notice all the damage that you or somebody around you has caused. That last breath that you take should be a powerful one letting the world know that you were different and you didn’t follow other people’s footsteps.
So why wait and let another generation go by without change. My quote “The end has come at last, I wonder what awaits me in the new world." If we can’t change ourselves now, then what do we expect from the life after death if there is one?
If this world keeps on causing damage, then people will wait for the world to end and be happy about it because they ended the decades of terror. I want to explore death as an adventure and will always have faith of the afterlife. I don’t want to be just a subject under the dirt; I want to go to another beautiful place full of happiness, and kindness. I wonder if the theory of heaven being a place in the high skies, on the clouds is true. I wonder if whatever you imagine it just appears in front of you. If there is a god, why is he letting us turn earth and its beauty to a living hell? Somebody needs to step up and there might be a day where all humans go to heaven.


0 comments:
Post a Comment